Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday September 22 Update

Today was a fairly big day. I didn't play much but the few times I did went very well. I started the day off with 60,981.60 chips and ended up with 86,953.60 (26k chips...not too bad). I played for about an hour so I was extremely happy with my performance. I played two tournaments today, one 5k buy-in where I got cocky and finished 6th and one 2.5k buy-in which I won taking home 11k of chips.

Here's a few highlights from the day:
  • I had pocket K's and raised the pot to 100. The person on the dealer button re-raised 300 and everyone else folded. I re-raised to 500, the dealer re-raised again and I went all in. The dealer called and showed pocket Q's. The flop comes up 3 K A, obviously exciting me with my trip K's, the turn is a 9 and the river comes up a Q. In the end I win with trip K's over trip Q's and pocket a nice 8k worth of chips
  • I have a J and A, everyone calls 50 (I was playing 25/50 blinds). The flop turns up 3 J A so I raise 50 (I wanted to slow play the hand because the table wasn't very daring. One person calls. The turn is a 9 and I raise 500, the other person calls. The final card is a Q, I raise 500 but the person folds. I was hoping for a much better result.
Those were my most exciting hands. I had a few other big ones but didn't write them down.


Update: 5:00PM
72,643.60chips

Update 6:00PM
88,153.60chips

5 comments:

Jin Kim said...

just buy chips from here... very cheap...

www.alppoker.com/

Anonymous said...

Players in Zynga's popular online Texas Holdem Game can now buy facebook poker chips at 80% off Zynga's prices at the FacebookPokerStoreThey can also browse dozens of great Texas Holdem articles to polish and hone their skills to help them compete against other facebook poker players.

The Facebook Poker Store

www.FacebookPokerStore.com

Anonymous said...

Facebook Texas holdem chips seem to be in high demand lately as there are less facebook poker chip sellers around lately.

Anonymous said...

Omaha & Texas, Special tour... poker Sign up Bonuses for new poker peoples - all possible $50+$100 bankroll's :P

Donald Duck

Anonymous said...

facebook poker chips are a great addition to any texas holdem poker game on facebook, myspace, tagged, bebo or hi5. facebook chips chips brighten up the game with their aura make things more exciting. some people like to buy facebook poker chips, others like to win facebook pokerchips, and others just sit in the rooms and beg for zynga poker chips People just love free facebookpokerchips, especially the weird guys who go from table to table pretending to pretty girls and offering to send pictures of their melons in exchange for cheap facebook chips Whatever your style is, everyone has a good time when facebook poker chips are involved.