Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday September 21 Update

So today was a pretty nerve wracking day. I was playing in the 100/200 blinds and made a few stupid moves. I entered in with 20,000 chips and at one point I was down to 3,000 chips. I continued playing until I was back up to my original 20,000 chips and then left the room.

Another exciting hand played out like this. I was on the big blind and got a Q and 3 pre-flop. Everyone called. The flop comes and its a K, Q, 9 which gives me a pair of Q's. The guy to my right raises 200 and everyone calls. The turn comes and its another Q giving me trips. The guy to the right raises 600, I re-raise to 1200 (everyone else folds) and the original guy re-raises again to 1800. At this point I was just thinking he was trying to bully his way through the pot so I went all in. He called and we show the hands. He has a K A giving him a pair against my trips. At this point I was a little worried but there was nothing I could do. The river comes and its a 5, I was so relieved and I received a pot over 15k.

I finished the day by playing horribly in a 5k buy-in tournament. I finished 4th so it wasn't a total loss but I lost 5k.

12PM - 1PM Update
Starting Chips: 32,341
Ending Chips: 49,627.60

4PM - 5PM Update
Starting Chips: 49,627.60
Ending Chips: 65,981.60

9PM-9:30PM Update
Starting Chips: 65,981.60
Ending Chips: 60,981.60

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Players in Zynga's popular online Texas Holdem Game can now buy facebook poker chips at 80% off Zynga's prices at the FacebookPokerStoreThey can also browse dozens of great Texas Holdem articles to polish and hone their skills to help them compete against other facebook poker players.

The Facebook Poker Store

www.FacebookPokerStore.com

Anonymous said...

Sit&go poker tournament, Texas hold'em ... take free Poker sponsorship and play with other poker people - all available $50 bonuses.

Pokermaniac - Good Day

Anonymous said...

facebook poker chips are a great addition to any texas holdem poker game on facebook, myspace, tagged, bebo or hi5. facebook chips chips brighten up the game with their aura make things more exciting. some people like to buy facebook poker chips, others like to win facebook pokerchips, and others just sit in the rooms and beg for zynga poker chips People just love free facebookpokerchips, especially the weird guys who go from table to table pretending to pretty girls and offering to send pictures of their melons in exchange for cheap facebook chips Whatever your style is, everyone has a good time when facebook poker chips are involved.

Anonymous said...

for information on the latest facebook poker cheats and zynga poker hacks check out this online site about facebook poker chips.