Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday September 24th Update

I was playing in the 100/200 stake rooms because I have accumulated enough of a bankroll, so I figured I'd try my luck in those rooms. Again there were so many people playing with 10,000 chips or less. People! Learn how to build a bankroll and choose your rooms. Anyways thats beyond the point.

I was playing along and I get dealt a Q and a 6, I'm thinking its not a decent hand so I call the 200 to see the flop. The flop comes 6, Q, 2 and I'm ecstatic. I'm even happier when I see the small blind raise 1124. I obviously call, the turn comes up a J. I don't like this card because it's possible someone has the Q and J beating out my Q and 6. The small blind goes all in and I call. The river brings a 3 and the small blind shows a Q, 2. I won another 10k worth of chips but it was fairly tense.

I finally hit 100k today. I was playing heads up against another person who was out of his league. He was playing 100/200 stake games with 2000 chips. I eventually took all of his chips and passed the 100k mark. Along with this milestone is that I am now the #1 player in the University of Guelph (my university), and 25th overall in all of Toronto (the biggest network in Facebook).

After the greatness of hitting 100k chips I think I lost my mind. I lost 30k chips in under 30 minutes due to a string of bad luck. I lost twice on full houses because a person caught the four of a kind on the river. Oh well I'll be back up to 100k in no time. This is a great example why you need to manage and build your bankroll properly.

2:30PM - 3:00PM Update
Starting Chips: 88,153.60
Ending Chips: 98,586.90

3:00PM - 4:00PM Update
Starting Chips: 98,586.90
Ending Chips: 100,587

4:30PM 5:00PM Update
Starting Chips: 100,587.00
Ending Chips: 70,586.90

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? I go in big tables with 2000 chips all the time and I come out with 10k. Go in High Rollers, then I'm at 100K in 1 day. Seriously, 100k is not a lot.

Anonymous said...

yea...i went from 2k to 1.6 million in less than 2 hrs. b/c of going to big blind tables

Jin Kim said...

Just Buy chips, its easy , safe from here and very cheap.

http://alppoker.com/

Anonymous said...

Players in Zynga's popular online Texas Holdem Game can now buy facebook poker chips at 80% off Zynga's prices at the FacebookPokerStoreThey can also browse dozens of great Texas Holdem articles to polish and hone their skills to help them compete against other facebook poker players.

The Facebook Poker Store

www.FacebookPokerStore.com

Anonymous said...

Facebook Texas holdem chips seem to be in high demand lately as there are less facebook poker chip sellers around lately.

Anonymous said...

facebook poker chips are a great addition to any texas holdem poker game on facebook, myspace, tagged, bebo or hi5. facebook chips chips brighten up the game with their aura make things more exciting. some people like to buy facebook poker chips, others like to win facebook pokerchips, and others just sit in the rooms and beg for zynga poker chips People just love free facebookpokerchips, especially the weird guys who go from table to table pretending to pretty girls and offering to send pictures of their melons in exchange for cheap facebook chips Whatever your style is, everyone has a good time when facebook poker chips are involved.